Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012!

Hi everyone! I just received my first ever Influenster VoxBox after joining on October 1st and I'm so excited! It's the Beauty Blogger 2012 VoxBox and I took a video while opening up the box with baby earlier, check it out! Product reviews to come shortly!


Here's what's inside:

EBOOST packet
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins
Bath & Body Works (White Barn Candle Co) mini candle in Nutmeg & Spice
NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion 
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream

Can't wait to try everything out, I'll get started tonight! xo


1 comment:

  1. Great Video,love that U have Baby w/ya...either it was practical to have her w/ya(no doubt that's it)-possibly just a brilliant tactic to get some extra cuteness into video! LOL
    K Bye

    ReplyDelete