In the third month of the Cravebox Beta, I received several items I'm looking forward to trying!
- I'm most excited about the AmorePacific Treatment Cleansing Foam and Hydration Delivery System! I have yet to try this brand of skincare but have been hearing rave reviews about it, so I'll keep you all posted on what I think.
- The second product that caught my eye were the 2 ThinkThin nutrition bars, they look so yummy and I can't wait to taste them! I'm a big bar fanatic, so I was glad to see these in the box!
- Also in the box was a bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser...I'm a little skeptical as to whether this can really replace ironing, but as someone who despises ironing, I'll definitely give it a try!
- The 4th product in the box was a few packets of EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster. Sounds similar to the Emergen-C from last months box (and that I've long been a fan of), so I'm definitely willing to give it a try and see how the flavor holds up. I did notice it has caffeine in it and will need to check on the other ingredients to make sure it's safe to take while preggo. If not I'll just have to wait until July to try it!
- Lastly, we received SIX different colors of Bic Mark-It permananent markers. My first thoughts were "cute colors, but I need to find a good hiding place for these before my 4-year old gets his hands on them!". They seem to be similar to Sharpies, but in much more pleasant colors. Writing notes was mentioned as a way to use these, but they still seem a little thick for a note. Not exactly sure how I'll use them but I'm sure one day I'll have some need for them. In the meantime, they'll be well hidden!
Looking forward to seeing what March has in store for us Craveboxers! =)