Thursday, October 11, 2012

Are you Influential? Check out Influenster!

If you know me at all, you know I love to influence! I'm very active on most social channels including Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and more, so why not earn rewards for things I'm already doing anyway? Enter Influenster, a great website that allows you to use your influence to earn "VoxBoxes" or freebie packed goody boxes based on what topics you are most influential in! The catch? None really! If you're loud and proud, love bragging about your latest beauty find, enjoy interacting with brands and you like getting freebies, you need to check out Influenster! I have a few invites for anyone who's interested, but I'm very selective about who I give them to, so you'll need to prove you're worthy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment