Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Keep Your Cool...Just Chill!

I was shopping at Whole Foods recently and there was a sample display for a drink called Just Chill. I almost walked right on by, but realized the chocolate I was dying trying to get to was right behind the display. I figured I had to be nice and try this stuff out before asking the nice lady to help me grab my stash of Vosges bars that were hiding behind her. She explained that the drinks help to relax you and alleviate stress and that they can help you sleep. It sounded too good to be true, but I tasted the 3 different flavors and they all tasted pretty good, so I bought one. Just one. I was too skeptical to buy any more than that. I didn't even drink it right away. After a few nights of my typical worrywart insomnia, I decided to drink my Just Chill shortly before bed one night. Shortly after drinking it, I felt a sense of calm wash over me. It was almost like I took a xanax but without the loopy feeling! I must have fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, something that is not very common for me. I slept great the entire night and woke up feeling revived and refreshed. How could this little natural drink do this?! I had to find out more about it...and buy more!



While researching Just Chill, I learned that the all-natural ingredients include L-Theanine, Lemongrass, Vitamin C, B-Vitamin Complex, Magnesium and Zinc. These ingredients help to alleviate stress, elevate mood, increase focus and reduce tension. The drink doesn't cause sleepiness, but for someone like me who is kept awake by stress or anxiety, it will definitely help you get to sleep! The flavors offered are Tropical, Rio Berry and Jamaican Citrus. Tropical is definitely my favorite, but I like them all! You can find Just Chill at most Whole Foods or Fresh and Easy stores (or check the Store Locator HERE), and you can also buy them online through Amazon with the following links:



No comments:

Post a Comment