Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Goody Quikstyle Paddle Brush

I recently was able to try out the GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Paddle brush for free thanks to Influenster. It functions as a towel and brush all in one! Under the bristles is a highly absorbent antimicrobial microfiber that removes 30% of water from wet hair which helps speed up your drying time. You can use it right out of the shower on wet hair and continue using it as  you blow dry. I found that my hair did dry faster with the brush, even when I just allow it to air dry. I've heard reviews saying that it gets really stinky after awhile but I've yet to have that problem. The package details out instructions to keep the brush smelling fresh though, so I'm sure if it becomes and issue that will be an easy enough fix! Thanks Influenster and Goody!


No comments:

Post a Comment