Sunday, July 24, 2011

Do you have Klout?

Being the analytical person that I am, I love anything to do with numbers and rankings. I, therefore, am madly in love with Klout. To put the icing on my proverbial cake, since signing up for Klout about a month ago, I've already received a sampler pack of full-sized bottles of Metromint water, a year supply of my favorite deodorant (Secret Clinical Waterproof) and one of the first exclusive invitations to Spotify. By the way, I have a few of those Spotify invites to give out myself...just click HERE.

My Klout score continues to waver between 55 and 57 and I find myself more and more intrigued as to how the score is calculated and how the heck to break my record of 57! Do you have Klout? If not, it might be time to jump on the bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment