Sunday, April 17, 2011

CoverGirl NatureLuxe

I was lucky enough to try out CoverGirl's NatureLuxe Foundation & Lip Balm thank to BzzAgent and was really impressed with both products. I tend to use department store cosmetics but found both of these products to be great! The foundation has a very silky feel to it and goes on so smooth and light. It provides good coverage yet doesn't feel like much more than a tinted moisturizer, which I really like. It gives your skin a nice glow that lasts. My only complaint about it was that I felt somewhat shiny after awhile, but it isn't too bad. The balm is also very silky and smooth and really lasts! I tried the Cabernet color and it's very versatile as you can wear it alone for a subtle effect or add a dark liner to really deepen the color. I love that it contains SPF!

No comments:

Post a Comment