Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Note on Olay Products...

I've had the pleasure of testing out two different Olay Products recently (a moisturizer & a serum), as you can read below in my blog. I submitted my feedback to Glamour for both products after using them for a week or so and had definitely noticed results in both cases. We were given full-size products to test, so I've continued to use them both in conjunction for probably about a month now and I'm IN LOVE! I can't tell you how many people have told me recently that I look different! A lot of people can't peg quite what it is that's different, but a few have said my skin looks radiant, that I look younger, someone asked if I had botox even (which I haven't and may not need to now)! I can see and feel the difference even more so than I could at the 1-week point and I am now going to be an Olay addict for life! I have spent countless amounts of money on high end skincare products, many of which I have liked and bought repeatedly, but I have never had results close to this, especially for so little money! My next mission is to try out one of their facial cleansers and eye creams once my current products run out. I'll keep you all posted! Have a glamorous Halloween! ~J

No comments:

Post a Comment